Helping Clients Succeed
Our philosophy is simple at FranklinCovey: The more you focus on your client’s success, the more successful you yourself will be.
Helping Clients Succeed teaches sales teams how to become remarkably better at the person-to-person aspects of sales and become trusted advisers to their clients by seeking first to understand their clients’ needs and then working together to create win-win outcomes that benefit both sides.
Organizations that focus on helping their clients succeed find they are able to differentiate themselves from their competitors and sell more because they are able to successfully do the following:
- Focussing on the intention to help your clients and thereby create trust.
- Asking effective questions and really listening, so that your client feels understood and valued.
- Generating solutions that correspond precisely with the desired results and buying criteria of the client or that even exceed them.
- Offering an effective decision-making process, so that clients can make the best decisions.
- Steering negotiations on win-win results that create value for both parties. Initiating new opportunities for your clients.
Helping Clients Succeed helps you develop the mindset, skillset and toolset to build a strong relationship and to find and keep clients.
Programs for stronger sales performance in your organization
We offer three programs as a training suite to strengthen your sales performance. Depending on where your challenge lies, you can also choose to use them individually.
Filling Your Pipeline has been designed specifically for you and your sales team when you’re looking for new and effective alternatives to prospecting. You learn how to prioritize your time, and plan how to maximize your prospecting efforts. Read more.
Qualifying Opportunities is designed to help you uncover and understand your clients’ needs faster and more effectively. This enables you to identify a solution that exactly meets the client’s needs. The result is shorter sales cycles, increased client satisfaction, and more deals. Read more.